XL-2350offers excellent extreme pressure dry film lubrication. This specially processed
long-wearing molybdenum disulfide coating material air dries at room
temperatures in five to ten minutes.
• Low coefficient of friction –
• Excellent adhesion to most substrates, especially metals.
• Thin film – 0.003 to 0.005 in. (0.008 to 0.013 millimetres).
• Excellent release properties.
• Minimum surface pre-treatment.
• Easy application.
• Fast room temperature cure.
XL-2350can be applied to all substances not affected by the fluid
component Trichloroethylene: stainless steel, copper, alloys, rubber and
cialis for daily use By elevating growth hormone production, Provacyl can help restore your youth