XL-2355offers excellent extreme pressure dry film lubrication. This specially processed long
wearing molybdenum disulfide coating air dries at room temperatures in
approximately ten minutes, and offers superior performance at high temperatures
and heavy loads.
• Low coefficient of friction
• Excellent adhesion to most substrates, especially metals.
• Thin film – 0.003 to 0.005 in. (0.008 to 0.013 millimetres).
• Excellent release properties.
• Minimum surface pre-treatment.
• Easy application.
• Fast room temperature cure.
XL-2355can be applied to all substances not affected by the fluid component. Compatibility
with seals, gaskets, and plastics should be assessed on a case-by-case basis.