XL-3000 is a special multifunctional formulation to provide superior performance with tangible economic benefits to owners and operators of today’s diesel-powered vehicles – ranging from light- through heavy-duty service. XL-3000 is designed for application treatment directly to bulk storage reservoirs, terminals, user holding tanks, or applied to the vehicles themselves.
XL-3000 provides the following benefits:
• Greater fuel efficiency
• Maximum power
• Minimum emissions
• Maximum operational dependability
• Extended service life
• Minimum maintenance by providing cleanliness to the overall fuel system
• Cleans injectors and lubricates pump
• Lubricates injectors and power zone region
• Supplements dispersancy of engine oil
• Dispersancy of insoluble gum which can occur during fuel storage
• Protects against corrosion of complete fuel system
• Low temperature flow improvement through wax crystal modification
• Rapid water separation
Used as recommended, XL-3000 will not only keep engines and fuel systems clean, but will also help clean up pre-formed deposits that may interfere with injector atomization.