XL-6375functions as a protective film-forming corrosion inhibitor and scale suppressant. It helps
to keep truck, bus, stationary and marine engine cooling systems free from
corrosive attack and harmful insulating deposits that would affect design heat
transfer efficiency and engine life.
• Compatible with ethylene glycol based anti-freezes. Does not affect non-metallic materials in engine cooling systems.
• Protects all metals in automotive and marine engine liquid cooling systems from corrosive attack.
• Provides cavitation-erosion protection.
• Prevents overheating by keeping engines free from heat-absorbing sludge and mineral scale deposits.
• Extends equipment life and reduces maintenance time and costs.
• Inliquid formfor simple additiondirectlyto
the engine cooling treatment.
• Treated water does not cause dermatitis or other skin conditions.
Completely Soluble in Water
pH (100% concentration)
pH (1% concentration)
To assure a clean system, free from corrosion and scale deposits, add one litre
ofXL-6375to 72 litres of water as an initial charge. A makeup dosage of 1% by volume of
system capacity should be added every 10,000 – 15,000 miles for line-haul trucks
or every 250 operating ours for low-mileage trucks, stationary or marine units.There
is no harm from over-dosage.
HANDLING: Handle like any alkali.Avoid
contact with skin. Do not take internally.Product
There are no reviews yet.