WIRE ROPE AND CHAIN LUBRICANT FIELD DRESSING & RUST PREVENTATIVE
XL-6501is a solvent cut Wire Rope Field Dressing that should be applied immediately after
a rope has been installed, to protect against the potential onset of corrosion
within the core.
the following advantages:
• Softens old dressing materials to make the rope more receptive to new
• Penetrates all the way to the rope core
• Evaporates quickly, allowing the rope to be used shortly after dressing
• Provides Extreme Pressure lubrication
• Protects against the corrosive effects of water and brine
• Water emulsifying (slight)
• Excellent low temperature flexibility
• Resists excessive dirt pick-up
APPLICATION: XL-6501is effectively applied when the rope is in motion, and preferably while it is being
bent over a sheave or pulley. Bending opens the spaces between the strands so
that the dressing can penetrate to the interior and ultimately the rope core.
When usingXL-6051to lubricate chains, be sure to apply the product directly into the link pins, and
in thin layers.
XL-6501may be further diluted with compatible solvents to the consistency desired for
application by spray, brush, or dip coating.
be removed with petroleum solvents.
generic cialis vs cialis We described the aetiology distribution, clinical characteristics, genetic profiles, and survival status of paediatric patients with HCM in China
Often times evidence based medicine can determine optimal treatment regimens for response vs non response, yet these clinical guidelines are a result of an evolution of clinical practices and remain absent of the mechanistic underpinnings cialis generic cost