XL-6570is an isopropanol solvent-cut Wire Rope Field Dressing that is formulated to be
compatible with polypropylene sheathed cables.XL-6570should
be applied immediately after the rope has been installed to protect against the
potential onset of corrosion within the core.
the following advantages:
• Penetrates all the way to the core
• Solvent evaporates quickly, allowing the rope to be used shortly after
• Provides extreme pressure lubrication
• Protects against the corrosive effects of water and brine
• Excellent low temperature flexibility
• Resists excessive dirt pick-up
APPLICATION: XL-6570is most effectively applied when the rope is in motion, and preferably while it is
being bent over a sheave or pulley. Bending opens the spaces between the strands
so that the dressing can penetrate to the interior and into the rope core.
XL-6570may be further diluted with isopropanol alcohol to the consistency desired for
application by spray (airless), brush, or dip coating.
REMOVAL: XL-6570may be removed by any solvent compatible with polypropylene.