SEMI-SYNTHETIC FUEL ADDITIVE
HIGH PERFORMANCE TWO-CYCLE ENGINES
XL-8375 is an all-weather semi-synthetic oil designed for use year-round in applications and equipment including snowmobiles, outboards, chainsaws, lawnmowers, motorcycles, etc.
XL-8375 meets requirements of both the Boating Institute of America (BIA) and the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) specification TC-W3.
• Recommended for both water- and air- cooled engines.
• Formulated to blend with any gasoline or alcohol pre-mix or injector system.
• Designed to reduce friction and aid fuel economy.
• Extends engine life.
• Burns cleaner to reduce exhaust pollution.
• Eliminates carbon build-up to prevent spark plug fouling.
• Provides superior rust and oxidation protection with excellent seal compatibility.
• Low temperature service. Pour point of -35°C.
• Can be blended up to 100:1 ratio.
• Does not gel.
• Will not block filter.
Follow equipment manufacturer’s recommendations for mixing proportions.